Karen Binns & Sharee

Sharon Westergard goripper@budget.net
I would say my heart aches for Karen.  I can't imagine
the devastation of being afforded the honor of being picked
for the squad and then being withdrawn because of this
vaccination.  But I'd like to add that I as a nominee was informed by USET about the VEE
vaccination, that we were to be sure and NOT get our horses vaccinated with it.

Also, in response to her statement that the horse/rider teams
have to pay their own way, Ms. Kolbs obviously doesn't know
about USET having as one of their disciplines the sport of
endurance and that they pay the way for the rider, groom and
horse.  Plus a lot of other costs associated with the shippers.

Just wanted to clear up some misguided info.

Sharon Westergard