Re: RC: Discrete Inquiry

fasterhorses@gilanet.com writes:

<< >am I the only one rather offended and irritated not only at this weird
 >sort of post but by the (herein) insinuation that most of us are
 >not  serious.....geuine...dedicated.....SMART?

 Well, my take on it was that most *exercise riders* for track horses are
 not quite enough serious, genuine, dedicated or smart, or all the other
 things Tom is looking for.  I sure wasn't offended by Tom's post, cause I'm
 too scared to go that fast to be an exercise rider.  No way would I apply
 for the job.   Lif

We value intelligent honesty here, too, Lif, so there might be an office job
waiting for you someday.

ti