Re: RC: Discrete Inquiry

In a message dated 7/9/00 6:34:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Tivers@aol.com
writes:

<< n fact, it is my habit, when working as a consultant, to bring in the best
 proven expertise I can find, whether or not parts of that intellect wrestle
 with parts of mine--we can argue all night long, but in the light of day,
 getting the job done with the fewest mistakes possible is the only goal. I
 always feel more secure when the holes in my knowledge are covered by the
 person in the foxhole with me.

 T,

   It would be a refreshing change for that metamorphoses to ever happen,
I'll dig if you you'll keep watch.