riding with dogs

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get my 5 yr old mare
used to riding with dogs?  She goes out with my dog and we don't have a
problem.  But many of my riding friends bring their dogs as well.  These
tend to have her come unglued.  She shies if they run near her or worse
yet yesterday she decidied to kick out at them as they ran by her.  Or
she seems to have a temper tantrum when they are close and sort of leaps
into the air.  These things do not happen if I ask that we have no dogs
on the ride please.  I thought just by exposure it would get better, but
so far it has not and if fact yesterday was the first time she tried
to kick at them.  Thanks, Louise