Re: RC: bringing up baby

brickson@delanet.com writes:

<< Do *any* riders buy their own youngsters (much less than competition age,
 like 1-4yo) to start?  Do all non-breeder riders look for "made" horses?
 I'm interested in this discussion. >>

Enough do that I rarely am able to keep youngsters on my sales llst past age
three.  Usually the only older ones I have for sale are ones that I did not
offer at a younger age.  Had two 2-year-olds and two yearlings for sale this
year, and recently sold all four of them.

Heidi