Re: RC: Fast 2nd 50

In a message dated 07/06/2000 10:39:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Misxfire@aol.com writes:

<< A fast 2nd 50 could well be very appropriate for a well-conditioned horse
 ridden by an experienced rider.  My horse's 2nd 50, almost a year after his
 first, was quite fast with no problems.  This horse had a lot of NATRC and
 other conditioning miles on him.  Nine years later he is still turning in an
 occasional fast 50:):) >>

I can vouch for that!  Judy and GT Orion placed second in Castle Rock this
year (13 minutes behind the winner), a tough 50 miler in 6:46.

Barbara