EMERGENCY is over :(

Heather Watson watson1@gv.net
Well, Jessica just called to let me know that both vets have
recommended that she put Lilly down.  The X-rays don't look
like there's any chance that the fracture could repair
itself at any level, as once hoped.

She's saying one last goodbye (as I write this) to her friend of many years...

Anyway, she asked me to thank all of you for your quick responses
and concern, and thank you to all who called.  Had the X rays
been more hopeful, she had many options for designing a
sling situation. You are all wonderful people.  Thank you for your support.  I know it means a lot to
her.

With sadness,

-Heather