Re: RC: Re: LD and BC

I know we're not supposed to say "me too", but I think you have a good
point.

The information is out there - Ridecamp has really helped me learn to find
out where - but it takes some persistence for newbies just to learn the
language - before we can utilize the information others have gleaned the
hard way.  I guess it's easy to assume that because you know something
everyone else should too - and assume that ignorance is stupidity.  We've
got to start somewhere, eh?

Cel