Re: RC: 3rd loop blues

I think my slow loop seems to go with my personal body clock - my crew
tells me I'm not much good in the early afternoon (doing 50s or 100s).
I work nights, so afternoon is my deepest sleep usually.  I think horses
like an afternnon nap too, especially after a big meal, and they
probably ate better at the midway point than they did at the first
check.

Carol in FL