Re: 3rd loop blues

<Now this is where I'm going to insert my foot <G>  {open wide}  I read
that
the person asking about the horse stopping and looking back towards camp on

the last loop did their first 50 in 6 hours and the second one in 4:25.  Is

this NORMAL for you guys?  Where are you anyhow?  I don't know very many
people that would take a horse on their second 50 and go that fast.  >

I think those times mentioned were for 25s, not 50s.  Correct me if I am
wrong....I can't find the original post now (computer experiencing regular
brain farts!).

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.