RAPID LIGHTNING (NW) CANCELLED

Karen Bratcher KarenBrat1@aol.com
I've received several inquiries recently about the Rapid Lightning ride (NW region).  This ride HAS been cancelled.  The RM experienced personal problems which prevent him from putting on the ride.  By the time this occurred, it was too late to pull the ad from the PNER yearbook.  I did send a post at that time to ridecamp@endurance.net and PNER@egroups.com.  My apologies for any trouble or disappointment the cancellation has caused.

Karen Bratcher