Re: RC: New subject => Research in the redwoods

> Wahhh! >stomp< >sulk< No fair, you're just helping the Western riders!
> Now you have to come to the Southeast and do a comparative study so you
> can compare the different conditions!....>please<
>
> Angie

Nope, this data is just the beginning for ALL the horses---but you're right,
different conditions, like heat plus humidity, do make a difference.  Plans
are in the works As We Speak to collect data back East next season for
comparative studies.  But, like I said, if this study doesn't get good
participation, you can't move on to the next phase---so first we need good
participation in August, so I can justify the costs of going back east.

Susan G