re: define overiding

trying to find one vet per ten horses would probably put some farming
communities in dire straights

Police-ing the riders is the general idea. But I believe it would be better
put as "trying to make sure you don't make a fool of yourself and your horse
pay the consequences"

I think that there should be a smacker posted at all vet checks for the
whiney MY HORSE CAN DO IT JUST CAUSE HIS HEAD IS DROOPY AND HIS URINE IS
DARK ADN HE IS HEAVING LIKE A SMOKER WITH BAD AHSMA AND AND AND DOESN'T MEAN
HE NEEDS TO BE PULLED...I DEMAND TO SPEAK TO THE RIDE MANAGER....
this person would go up to the rider grab the reins to the horse and smack
the crap out of the rider.
I volunteer as the first smacker!
there also could be a butt whooper...this job is important too. this person
goes around from campsite to campsite and whoops peoples butts for doing
stupid stuff. Like leaving their campsite to go get the celebratory steak
while thier horse is out of water or loose things like that.
I am not much of a butt whooper...also known in the northern parts of United
states as a Ass kicker. parts of Navada may say "Tyson Them"

Carla (everything i needed to know about endurance i learned from RC)
Ansata (MOTHER THERE ARE BUGS IN OUR TROUGH AGAIN!!!)
Haley (shessh she just cleaned and sanitized it two hours ago)
Rob (honey do you think you can do some clothes we are running around naked
here!!!)