EZ boot screws

Does anyone know what those very short screws that hold the metal plate
inside an EZ boot are called?  They have a wide flat head, and screw into a
little cylinder or ferrule.  I have lost a couple and would like to know
where I could get some - the local hardware giant (Bunnings for fellow
Canberra-ites) doesn't have anything like them.

Cheers

Jenny and a barefoot bay.