RC: wintecs & heavyweights

Has any one else had a problem with a wintec flexing through the middle?

I am a heavyweight rider (at 220 lbs) and the saddle flexes half way and even has crease marks at that point on the saddle's underside. I've had it for a year now and that flex point also corresponds to the new white marks on both my horses' backs.

(I have the 17.5" endurance pro model.)

Wintec said the saddle is fine, but I'm thinking I may be too heavy for their  tree system causing it to flex in the wrong spot (across the tree).

Thank you for any comments,
Kerri-Jo

Kerri-Jo Smithurst, BPE, RMT
Deep Relief Therapeutic Massage