Sanibel Island, FL

Hey, is anyone out there close to Sanibel Island, FL?  My in-laws invited us
to spend a week in Florida with them and my brother-in-laws and their
families at a resort, all expenses paid.  And, oddly enough, the rest of my
family wants to do that instead of going to a distance ride with me on one of
the weekends involved.

So, we're off to Florida the last week of this month for a week of sitting by
a pool or the ocean, being waited on and completely horse deprived.  I know
from experience that 1)  I cannot go for a week without seeing, smelling and
touching a horse AND 2)  that is can be difficult to go to a strange place
and find a horse that someone will let you smell without that person thinking
you're weird.  Anyone near Sanibel Island that will let me come and smell
your horses, pet them and maybe even just sit on one?  I'll muck stalls or
whatever.

Rhonda and Special