Ravine test

Any volunteers to take a test with your horse??
here are the simple instructions
test one
we throw horse and rider over a ravine 10 foot fall leave them for say two
hours

test two
we throw horse and rider over a ravine 50 foot fall leave them for say two
hours

test three
we throw horse and rider over a ravine 100 foot fall leave them for say two
hours

test four is the actuall endurance test..
we run horse and rider over several miles throw them off in a ravine at say
5.9 miles per hour pace they hit several rocks and brush on the way down and
leave them for say two hours.

any volunteers?????????????????????

helllooo????
anyone?

Carla (gosh hope i never miss a turn and rc hears about it)
Ansata (RAVINE??????????there are ravine boogers now??)
Haley (bigguns ansata BIGGUNS!!!!)
Rob (going to get the fire extingusher)