Re: RC: garbage everywhere

What I do when I see a garbage bag full, I CAREFULLY go thru it untill I find
a bill or some type of mail...then I pick it up and dump it in the yard of
the person who left it...or you could call the cops...  My husband who not
only is a BIker, but a US Marine followed a lady who thru a can out and
pulled up along side her on his bike and threw it back in her car....  Life
is good!!!  LOL  I can't stand a litter bug!!!! it is like spitting on the
graves of all of the brave men and women who shed their blood to give us a
free country!!!   GOD BLESS THE USA...Blessings Mona