lMob Action

I have never been so ashamed of a group of endurance riders in my life.  A horse fell down a canyon and despite the heroic actions of many people loss his life.  It was a accident that nobody witnessed but a man has been judged and sentenced by a mob of  uninformed high brows who jumped to conclusions.  What they based their condemnation on is their own failing.  We don't need a bitter group of GODS  in AERC.  Sit back and take a good look at yourself.  Don't tear apart a good person who loss a great horse because of a accident and don't cut down people who are doing want they love because you think it is wrong.  Pat Oliva