Re: RC: Oakland Hills Incident

garyfend@pacbell.net writes:

<< Campers,

 Thanks Lisa for the blow by blow.
 I would like to add a couple more facts.
 At the 38 mile vet check the horse had  A's and B's with an overall
 impression of B+.
 A rider that passed by before help arrived offerered some bute that was
 given to the horse.
 It  was a very distraught man that left the emotional message on our
 answering machine telling of his horse's passing.  He profusely thanked
 everyone who helped in the rescue attempt.

 Gary >>

What's bute doing in an endurance ride? I thought we reserved that crap for
crippled racehorses.

Anyway, nice to see that this gentleman is not The Devil.

ti