Re: RC: Oakland Hills (append)

In a message dated 7/1/00 10:07:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< Lisa Jorda pslj5@home.com
 Spoke to one of the rescue organizers - sorry to say that Dancer did die
after being taken to Davis the Monday after the ride. It happened sometime
that week.

 Lisa >>

Ok. Now we have another fact. Do we have a cause of death? Evidently someone
cared enough to take the horse to Davis--that's not a cheap, devil-may-care
approach.

ti