Re: RC: Horse abusers need to be stopped

In a message dated 6/30/00 6:36:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time, kaling@flash.net
writes:

<< Oh, they can stop it if they want to bad enough.  There are probably
already rules
 and criteria that could pull this guy.  There also ought to be a one-year-to
 permanent ban on abusers, and an endurance version of "lemon of the year"
award.
 Come on, AERC!  These types reinforce every bad myth about our sport!

 Katherine

 "guest@endurance.net" wrote:

 > patrick mcdonald pjcmd@us.ibm.com
 > Well it finally happened. The same guy who consistently rides his
 > horse to win every week has finally done it. His horse died at the >>

Before anybody wets their pants in righteous indignation, it might be useful
to find out exactly what happened.

ti