Mt. Laguna photos, NRR

Howdy, ridecampers,

Finally got some free time and put up these 3 pages of photos.  My
horse was pulled at vet 1, so I spent the remainder of the time doing
P&R on the LDs and clicking away.

http://www.lynnesite.com/photography.html, and click on Mt. Laguna.

The Tevis shots will go up faster, of course. <g>  This year is my
3rd, maybe the last as next year I might try to go to the NCs.  The
link will be http://www.lynnesite.com/tevis2000.html.

The entry flyers for the Norco Riverdance Ride (PS)  will go out
before Tevis.  Those who entered or volunteered at the ride the last
two years will get flyers automatically, the rest of y'all have to
ask.  Those who have already e-mailed or phoned in 2000 don't need to
do it again.  Those who haven't attended  this ride might consider it
for their fall schedule, with the most unusual trails you'll ever
ride and the return of 60 mounted "trail markers" to ensure the trail
stays marked.

Lynne
--
Ontario, California    http://www.lynnesite.com