Happy to be back

Just wanted to let my friends on the list know that I'm back.  I hope I'll
have time to keep up with this without losing my husband (I'd miss him - who
else would rewire a borrowed trailer in the pouring rain at 9 pm so that I
could do a ride?).

I'm really planning to lurk as much as possible, but I'm sure I won't be
able to keep quiet from time to time ... <ercg>  (that's an evil ridecamp
grin, for those who weren't sure)

-Abby Bloxsom
Connecticut