Arabian mare needs a home

--------------- cc:Mail Forwarded ---------------
From:     AlabamaHorses@egroups.com AT TIME_INC
Date:     06/28/2000 08:32 PM
To:       AlabamaHorses@egroups.com AT TIME_INC
Subject:  [AlabamaHorses] Arabian mare needs a home

Hi,

     I thought with the recent rescue success story in progress, this was
     appropriate to post.  If anyone is interested, I can try to get more
     information.  I'm assuming this horse is located in Alabama.

     Kenzie & Zane
     Birmingham, AL
     http://kenzie_k.tripod.com/zane.html

Author:  AlabamaHorses@egroups.com ("Lauren McCormick" <fillysart@hotmail.com>)
Date:    6/28/00 8:32 PM

hi,
my horses where getting shod today and the lady that was shoing them
said she has a 24(i think) year old arabian mare that needs a new
home my family would take her but we already have 1 horse to many.she
said she's got normal arab attatude but her 7 year old girl can ride
her.see needs to find a home soon,or who knows what will happen to her
(possibly slaughter).email me if you are interested and i'll get her
phone # from my parents.thanks for reading,
fillygirl

Free Conference Calling with Firetalk!
Click Here!
http://click.egroups.com/1/5480/2/_/450395/_/962238728/