5 year old SWEEPSTAKES Arabian mare for sale

Lori Stetson genesisfarms@uswest.net
Really think I have a fantastic opportunity for an endurance rider.  I am an AHSA/IAHA horse show judge and keep busy on the horse show circuit.  Trying to find a special home for my special mare.  She is chestnut with chrome.  Great feet and bone.  Long stride and about 15.1 hands.  Imprint trained at birth and about 90 days professional training undersaddle.  Has traveled with us since she was a foal, so excellent manners and experience on the road.  Clips, loads, bathes, very easy to catch.  We are only asking $3500. have video and e-mail photos.  (406) 227-8156.