massage at Tevis

wendy lumbert wendyl@jps.net
My massage therapist (human) is going to be at Foresthill vet
check and will have time to give a short back/neck/foot massage to a few people.  Is anyone interested?  I was amazed
last time how much it helped me.  If you will email me I will respond with her phone number. Due to the difficulties of
coordination it will be a catch-as-catch-can arrangement but she is willing to work on as many people as possible.
wendyl@jps.net