Re: RC: CC and/or GL question

In a message dated 6/29/00 9:00:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
rayna777@uswest.net writes:

<< Morning again!

 I use Glycogen Loader, and Carbo Charge..... I know not to mix it with water
 unless for immediate use, (turns to stone) and use oil, which is supremely
 messy.  Has anyone tried mixing it with yogurt or babyfood?

One rider tells me that GL mixed with water in a blender stays liquid for
days. And that CC doesn't for some reason.

As far as a palatable instant mix is concerned, applesauce seems to work.
Darolyn has found a "power srynge" that make administraton a lot easier.

ti