RC: Re: Oldest USA Arab Breeders

I stand corrected on my comment about Henry Babson--he himself is dead, so I
guess the "oldest breeder" comment is in reference to his family/farm still
being a Registry member.

In terms of the actual person who has been breeding the longest and is still
alive and active, that distinction may well go to Bazy Tankersley.  She was
honored along with Charles Craver III (straight Davenports) and Marjorie Van
Gilder at the NW CMK Symposium last summer for all having been breeding
Arabians for over 50 years...

Heidi