Re: RC: RC: Posted today on a mostly Dressage Riders' BB . . .

In a message dated 6/28/00 2:48:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dgerman@earthlink.net writes:

<< From:    dgerman@earthlink.net (Deanna German)
 To:    Tivers@aol.com, ridecamp@endurance.net

 There is NO WAY this dude would ever be mistaken for the Sheikh. >g< There
is no
 way his horse would have been mistaken for an extremely muscled horse.

 Pictures for reference are located.....where? Is this the gentleman whom
employs
 you on a "freelance" basis?

 > On the other hand, when you have the opportunity, take a hard look at the
 > horse that Sheikh Rashid is winning all the UAE races on. Many would
describe
 > this horse as "pleasingly plump". A LOT of muscle.
 >
 > ti

I think I answered this before, but no, SK Rashid is the competition--and has
beaten us several times. His horse is a superb athlete, but there will be
better as time goes on. Nobody's invented the unbeatable endurance horse yet.

ti