Re: Dressage

I was pretty astounded myself... I thought they were joking, I laughed and
turned around and saw that they were serious... how sad... Maybe by not doing
it they will think before they do it again... never can tell!  When we stand
up for what is right without being judgemental it changes things... I believe
people want to do what is right, but they also want to be accepted....
sometimes they make the wrong decisions... but haven't we all... Blessings
Mona