Dressage

I took my 3 yr. old to  a Dressage show, I had bought a new saddle and it
must have been pinching him... he was alittle sore in the back.... I was told
by fellow dressage riders... just go ahead and do the test...
    even though I had paid and traveled several hundred miles to get there I
pulled and went home... talk about getting some strange looks...those people
thought I was crazy... Miss a ride because the horse was sore????

Blessings Mona