Endurance

Annie Lovell alovell@dial.devon-cc.gov.uk
Hi
We are two experienced endurance riders in the United Kingdom and are planning a holiday in the States at the beginning of August and would love to see how endurance rides are run. Could anyone suggest a good ride where we could experience the country and any suggestions would be appreciated.

The web site below follows the start of my part bred arab horse's career.
She has won some trophies since then including a 2 day 70 mile ride which she won last weekend, and she is a wonderful horse.
Also have 2 other Arabs, one was unbreakable  a year ago and has been turned around by natural horsemanship with the aid of Bill Dorrances book.
I use homoeopathy to cure the horses when needed and regard our horses as friends.
We are very interested in trailers as the front back design of trailers here is not ideal for the horses, we'd really like to see some alternatives that could deal with our narrow windy roads!

http://www.devon-cc.gov.uk/babbage/horses/wasima.html

Best wishes
Annie and Rob Lovell
E-mail alovell@dial.devon-cc.gov.uk