Re: Posted today on a mostly Dressage Riders' BB . . .

Angie, this is your best work yet.  I'm saving this for my own reference
and as a reply to others!!!

BTW, didn't you write the humorous article on beet pulp?  I hear it was
posted at http://www.shady-acres.com/susan/squirrel.shtml

>Hello,
>First, let me set my tone.  I am not feeling angry or argumentative, just
>sort of a "heavy sigh" tone.  I wrote the article in the Chronicle, so I
>suppose I am a good person to respond to your post.

John and Meshack
http://www.bypass.com/~ayers (Vermont Equestrian Activities)
Secretary/Treasurer Vermont Arabian Horse Association