Re: Tevis 2000 Signups

> Do you have a listing of the waiting list people?  Many folks would
> like to see that as they are watching to see if a particular rider
> gets in to make decisions about travel plans, etc.
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Mary Ann Wates

Mary Ann,

Current WSTF ploicy is not to publish the Waiting List. More than
anything, this is a technical accomodation. The Waiting List exists,
unlike the Ride List, only as a stack of applications in the Tevis
Office.  It is not automated, so there's nothing for me to grab and
publish on the Web.  The office computer is set up to handle accepted
Ride entries only.

WSTF will be upgrading the system after this year's Ride, so who knows?
That's not much help for your predicament, I know.  I am cc'ing Ridecamp
on this note in the hope that those who are on the Ride List, but
already know they cannot do the Ride for some reason, will call the
Tevis office and cancel without further delay.

/richard, teviswebguy

--
Natalie's Barn & Breakfast  http://www.natbarn.com  1-877-NATBARN