Sport Saddle Girth Conversion Question

Can anyone with experience converting the Sport Saddle western girth to
an english style girth help me out?  Am looking at Sportack's Center Fire
Quick Cinch kit which they say can be used on a Sport Saddle.  But the
ring for the second billet on my saddle is about 12 inches from the first
and seems too far and too steep an angle away.  Any ideas?

Jan in CT

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.