Re: Miss Pam passed the 1st phase of her vetting

Louisa wrote:

>The vet told us that in ALL racing fillies (all breeds) they sew up
>their top part of the vulva so the don't "windsuck" through there when
>racing...which causes them to slow up.  Anyway, when she got dumped they
>never took the stitches out, and they had collected all kinds of
goopy/gucky
>stuff...(for lack of a better word!)   WHEW!!!!

Hmm, not just in racing fillies, Louisa.  I know a few showjumpers / DQs /
Showing people who do this with their mares in an effort to "improve" their
temperament.  I can't help associating it with clitoral castration of women
in North Africa.  EEEEEUUUU!

Tracey