endurance saddle for sale

Hi..I have an endurance saddle for sale that has not
been used much at all. It is all leather, brown with
black seat and people tell me it's an imitation Sharon
Saare look alike (sorry Ms. Saare).  Anyhow, as I was
saying it is all leather with leather fenders which is
why I am selling it.  I need a saddle with free
swinging leathers because of my knees.  It is very
pretty and barely used, no name on it.  It is a
regular tree I would say.  Very kind to any horses
back I have had it on.  It is probably for a smaller
person, not more than 150 pounds I am guessing, and
has many dees and is a pretty little thing.  Asking
$350.00 plus shipping. If interested, please e-mail at
trinity_oaks@yahoo.com.  Thanks!