Horses for Sale

Just a quick note that I posted a bunch of (17) horses on the "Classifed"
section of Ridecamp today.  A friend is having a dispersal sale and asked if
I could help spread the word.   Don't panic they're not going to the killers!
 However, there might be some good prospects here to take a look at.  let me
know if I can provide you with any further information.

Sylvia