Re: RC: Matthew Mckay -Smith...I am still laughing!

In a message dated 6/23/00 7:59:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< The conversation went like this: Matthew:" I
 have a 5 yr old that I rode on the OD and he did quite well
 so I would like to try him on your ride" I said: ( i was
 almost toungue tied) "Oh a baby?" He said: "He just
 might be "the baby"..I said: I guess the search for
 "the baby" never ends"
 then....<g> <LOL> he said:
 There is a saying:
 "A horseman will never commit suicide with a untried horse
 in the barn" >>

I think he might have been trying to tell you that you're pushing your 5 year
old horse too hard.  Just a guess here.

Sylvia (sorry, but that's my take on it)