moving to Norco

This one's for all you Southern Californians that keep your horses in the
Norco area.

My husband and I are moving to Corona on July 1 and I'll be looking for a
place in Norco to keep Taffy.  I would appreciate some helpful hints on
areas to steer clear of.  I don't really want to go the public stable
route.  I much prefer a private home.  I need space though.  Taffy tends
to hurt herself in small paddocks (she's currently in a 12' X 72' run
that suits her nicely).  If any of you know of an available spot or can
recommend a bulletin board where people advertise barn openings I'd
really appreciate it.  Mostly, though, I'd like to know which areas of
town are safer, offer better access to trails things like that.  Also,
are there any farriers out there that do the 4-point trim?

Thanks,

Tori