Re: Heavyweights and Saddle fit

Saddle fit and Heavyweights:  Its been my observation that as I move along
with
a horse in his training, we will go
through about 3 different types of saddles.  Saddle number one is for the
initial training.  The colts are young and fat, the work outs are short,
usually about 10 to 12 miles LSD.  I use a dressage saddle for this type of
work.  As he begins to develop, I switch over to a flat English saddle made in
Germany.  And when he is fit, I have a saddle custom made to fit his back.
Using this system for Irene has worked very well going into his 4th year.  He
has never had anything but A's on his back.  If you want saddle manufacture
names, just give me a private post.  Jerry Fruth   AERC # 441

<http://www.endurance.net/>http://www.endurance.net.
<http://www.endurance.net/RideCamp>http://www.endurance.net/RideCamp