Fwd: RC: RE: Re: Re: Amblin/Racking/what ever

---- Begin included message ----
actually... cro-magnon and Neanderthal man is when the Lord took His Hand off
of man for several hundred years... If you stop taking care of your house or
your car or anything you have it doesn't evolve it devolves... it falls
apart... without the Hand of God in our lives we would devolve....that is why
Adam and Eve were so diffrent...
Mona
---- End included message ----