From: Randi Lavikoff <judibn@gate.net>
To: ridecamp ridecamp <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Subject: RC:  Aloe Vera juice help
Date: Friday, June 23, 2000 7:41 AM

Thanks for all the great suggestions. A couple comments: NO, it's
definitely for human consumption not to put on the skin; several people
suggested mixing right in with wet beet pulp or the grain; someone
suggested mixing with Gator Ade (fierce melon or fruit punch flavored); ti
suggested even pouring it straight over hay.  I plan to try each method,
slowly with the horse, and for myself, I'll try mixing it with honey and
diluting with water.  I'm going to check the grocery store, as suggested,
for the Aloe Vera juice, which sounds WAyyyy cheaper. Thanks, and happy
trails. Randi in Brooksville, Florida