Re: RC: Re: Re: Amblin/Racking/what ever

I guess there must be some difference of opinion. Not that I really care
but I was told by a faculty at UF animal science dept, who should know
what he is talking about, that it is the Barb and not the Arab (which is
commonly erroneously thought to be ) the oldest non extinct breed.

If the Barb lead to the gaited spanish horses and the Barb is the
oldest, maybe that explains why some Arab lines gait.

Where is Deb Bennett when one needs to ask such questions?

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm