Re: RE: Re: Re: Amblin/Racking/what ever

> << I will simply clear  the trail when you go by" will you all stop? >>
>
> LOL Angie!!! I wish I'd said that!  (I'm sick of these
Amblin/Racking/whatever posts!)

I reckon the Amblin/Rackin/whatever interest will stop once somebody else
brings up an interesting endurance-related subject---so go for it, gals.
(GRIN)  in the meantime use the D-key.
I, for one, am enjoying all of this immensely---I don't know where else I
could go to get such a diversity of intelligent minds discussing such a
diversity of interesting subjects so knowledgeably (and still be able to
understand what they are talking about).
Claudia