Re: Amblin/Racking/what ever

In a message dated 6/22/00 3:52:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
splash@dakotacom.net writes:

<< I personally like color diversity in breeds, but historically... that has
 been frowned upon in many Morgan circles.  I hope the vast majority of
 Morgan people have come around to the idea that a good horse comes in any
 color. >>

Well, the genetic history for the color is there, if the genes have survived
to modern times.  And you're right--a good horse is never a bad color.

Heidi

PS:  I have a lot of sabinos in my Arab program--I don't "care" for them, but
I've never seen any logic in selecting either for or against color when other
qualities are ever som much more important.  I personally prefer "bays in
business suits" but don't want to limit other traits in my herd by what I can
find conveniently clothed in my color preference.