Re: RC: Amblin/Racking/what ever

Sure these numbers are not reversed since 3000 BC is before 961 BC?  And how was
it documented and what calander system were they using in documentation?

Anyway, I don't care one way or the other.  I just find it interesting that the
histories of the two breeds, Arabs and Paso, tell such a different story of the
earlier breeds. Most likely both of the theories are actually wrong.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm
Buck's Mystic Karma
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com