Arabian history

The following is a quote from John L. Hervey who was considered one of the
greatest historians of light horses in the U.S.

"The orgin of the Arab (as we now call him) is the world's greatest
zoological mystery. When we first encounter him he is already exactly the
same fixed and eternal type of animal that he is today, with the sole
exception that he is not quite so large. Otherwise he has remained through
all the centuries, ages and cycles, to all the intents and purposes unchanged"

Maria