RE: RC: FW: Class C Motorhome

Title: RE: RC: FW: Class C Motorhome

Thanks Jackie for the input.

-----Original Message-----
From: EquesB@aol.com [mailto:EquesB@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2000 11:08 AM
To: GJames@qualitylogic.com
Subject: Re: RC: FW: Class C Motorhome

In a message dated 6/21/00 12:36:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
GJames@qualitylogic.com writes:

> trailer dealer who suggested we take it to a
>  welder to run a small piece of I-beam from the hitch to frame on the
chassis
>  to support the hitch.

Exactly what we did to our Class A, I also suspect engine size has a lot to
do with pulling, as I said, our 4 horse stock 6500#, no problem pulling or
stopping with the electric brakes. Not sure I could do nay hills or
mountains.  I love all the room.

Jackie Baker